|1) Cultural Studies and Humanities||2) Cognitive and Behavioural Sciences|
|3) Social History, Social Work, Sociology||4) Politics, Philosophy, Ethics, Consciousness|
|5) Natural, Environmental and Health Sciences||6) Demography, Human Geography & Population Studies|
|7) International Relations & Human Rights|
Folklore and Folkloristic. Indigenous Culture, Customary Law, Tribal Studies, Music and Performing Arts, Indian Languages, Linguistics, Translation Studies, Other allied disciplines of Humanities and Social Sciences.
|1) Research Methodologies, Quantitative and Qualitative||2) Economics|
|3) Human Resource Management||4) Marketing Management|
|5) Finance Management||6) Production Management|
|7) Operations Management||8) Supply Chain & Logistics|
|7) Globalization and Internationalization||8) Computational Social Science|
|1) Teaching Learning and Linguistics||2) Psychology & Social Psychology|
|3) Education and Social Welfare||4) Ethnicity, Difference, Identity|
|5) Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences||6) Others|
|7) Skill Development in Tourism and Hospitality Sectors||8) Employability in Tourism and hospitality Sectors|
|1) Information Technology||2) Artificial Intelligence in Business|
|3) Crypto Currency||4) Cyber Crimes|
|5) IT in Various sectors||6) E-Payments, E-Procurement, E-Marketing, E- Commerce|
|7) Demonetization DigitalizationTechnology and Applied Sciences,Development in IT|
|For further details viz:|
|Registration Procedure, Registration Fees,schedules, Paper submission guidelines,registration forms, and Author self-|
|For more details contact:|
|Mumbai||Dr. Jitendra Aherkar - 83691 40847|
|S. Gujarat||Dr. Roshan S. Patel - 94261 24543
Dr. Keyur Nayak - 99250 06051
|Saurashtra||Dr. Mital Manavadaria - 99259 75975|
|N. Gujarat||Dr. Ramesh B. Patel - 98245 49197|
|Rajasthan||Dr. Sumer Sinh - 86960 99202|
|Jharkhand||Dr. Ravindranatha Sharma - 75491 98583|
|Guidelines for Paper Submission:|
|Abstract : Not more than 300 words|
|Full Paper : Not exceeding 5000 words|
|Title page : Title, Author(s), Designation, Professional Affiliation, Contact Details.|
|Themes Font : Times New Roman|
|Font Size : 14 for Main Headings and 12 for Sub headings (bold)|
|Line Spacing : 1.5|
|Document Size : A4|
|Key words : Maximum 5|
|Reference : Standard APA Format|
|REGISTRATION FEES CATEGORIES||Uptill 15th-Feb-2018||After 15th Feb Till 10th April 2018|
|Indian Delegates (Co-Author Additional)||INR 58000.00||INR 60000.00|
|Paper presented in Absentia (Co-Author Additional)||INR 3000.00||INR 3000.00|
|Accompanying & family members||INR 55000.00||INR 58000.00|
|Students in Absentia||INR 3000.00||INR 3000.00|
|Additional Paper||INR 2000.00||INR 2000.00|
|Paper Presentation by Indian & Foreign Delegates||USD 140.00||USD 140.00|
|for conference day only. (Without Fares &Accommodation, but Incl of Breakfast, Lunch & High Tea)|
|Indian Delegates (Co-Author Additional)|
|LINES ARE OPEN FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF Abstracts & Full Paper.|
|Last Date for Submission of Abstracts:Till 15th March 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Full Paper:Till 30th March 2018|
|NAME :||RESEARCH MATRIX|
|NAME OF BANK :||BANK OF BARODA|
|BRANCH :||COLLEGE ROAD, JUNAGADH.|
|ACCOUNT NO :||18660200000322|
|IFSC CODE :||BARB0COLJUN (5th Character is 'ZERO')|
|Full Paper to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org only. Paper can also be directly uploaded on Join Conference|
|After depositing the Registration fees, kindly send us a scan copy of the DEPOSIT SLIP/TRANSACTION ID on email: email@example.com.The registration process is not complete unless we receive transaction details.|
A Letter of Invitation is a proof that your paper submission and registration application are accepted by the conference committee board. It will be stated in English and may help with your visa application. However, it does not guarantee you a visa.
Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed. Invitation letters will be sent by e-mail.
In order to request an invitation letter, just e-mail us with the following data:
- Registration Form
- Payment Proof
- Passport size photo
- Passport Scan Copy
For those who require a visa, please note that the Organizing Committee has no control over the visa application process, or the decision of the visa adjudicator in the embassy or consulate. The conference cannot be responsible for actual visa issuances. The process length varies from individuals; you’re strongly advised to start your application as soon as you can.
Should your application be denied, we cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will we engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.
- Presentations must be in Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), home windows-based totally surroundings. Macintosh users who need to put up displays should export their presentation in MS PowerPoint report or keep in pdf file.
- File layout : On-website organizers running systems will include Microsoft Office 2013 and Windows 7.
- The following document codecs are supported: *.Ppt *.Pps *.Pptx *.Ppsx *.Pdf.
- Videos: Make sure which you compress the video. There are several unique file codecs and codecs, we endorse the use.Mp4 motion pictures encoded with H.264 video and AAC audio (MPEG-four AVC). Other supported document formats are.Mpg.Wmv.Avi using the default-installed codecs in Microsoft Windows 7. If you use a special codec or video format, please check its functionality with the technician in the Speaker Preview Room, properly earlier of your presentation.
- Name your presentation thus:
- "Date of presentation (YY/MM/DD) Family name submission number"
- Note the day and time of your oral session presentation.
- Presentation needs to be organized in English.
- Bring with you a replica of your presentation on a USB flash drive to the Speaker Preview Room to be uploaded onto the computer provided for presentation.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from DOI Directory
- The proceeding shall be submitted to CNKI, Google Scholar, DRJI, DOAJ, CiteseerX etc. for Indexing.
- The Printed Proceedings will be published with ISBN Numbers.
- The Proceeding will be archived in Academic Research Library i.e. www.academicresearchlibrary.org
- One Excellent Paper and one Excellent Paper presenter will be selected from each oral session.
- All the Selected Papers will be Published in Journals After Peer Review Process and Assessment